Monday, January 14, 2008

Back on line and happy birthday to me!



Happy New Year everyone! I’m finally back on line. Unfortunately my computer broke down early in December. I had to buy a brand new one and reinstall all of my stuff, especially the work-related kind and that left no time for blogging and reply to new comments. Sorry for that. I hope you all had a great time during the holidays.


Yesterday, it was my birthday! To celebrate I went on a trip with some friends and I thought I would have no cake this year, but I did! They did a great job at hiding it. Since they couldn’t hide a classic/standard size cake, they bought these “cake in a jar” things, made by a very talented pastry friend of mine. Imagine many little jars like the one in the picture all close to one another and voilà your cake! Or my cake, in this case. Thank you, guys!

2 comments:

Patricia Scarpin said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Betsy!
And the cake in a jar looks so lovely... I think I might use this idea in the future!

BetsyDrake said...

Thank you, Patricia, you're always very kind :-)